What is Thermal Managed Print Services (T-MPS)?
MPS is Visibility
Efficient management of a network of thermal printers relies on visibility. With optimal visibility and data, printer configuration becomes consistent, security becomes airtight and scaling more frictionless.
If thermal printers and print supplies are essential for your customers business-critical workflows, then its visibility is of paramount importance.
Zebra estimates that over
of businesses don't know what they’re spending collectively on thermal printing. MPS provides the visibility and data to improve efficiency and reduce costs.
Managed Print Services
- Assess, optimize and continually manage a business’s document output environment
- Lower costs, improve productivity, increase efficiency and reduce risk
Help your customers avoid the hidden costs of printing
Hard print-related costs
- General office hardware
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Hidden print-related costs
- Burden on IT helpdesk and support
- Time-consuming procurement and administration
- Fragmented purchase decision-making
- High device variety (brands and product types)
- Environmental sustainability
- Organizational productivity
- Storage/extra footprint
- Print supplies that:
- Don’t consistently scan or stick
- Cause premature printhead failure
|60+||Currently, over 60 Zebra partners already have MPS offers.|
|10+||Zebra Market Trends report shows 10% year-over-year interest from channel partners in MPS offers.|
|35+||Zebra Market survey showed that 35% of partners plan to extend managed print services to thermal printers.|
Reasons for YOU to be on the MPS journey
Managed Print Services have been available for the printer industry for almost 20 years. It’s quite normal for a company to have an MPS contract in place.
Now, the MPS advantages are also available for the thermal printing business.
Before now, there hasn’t been an MPS proposition for thermal printers.
There is enormous untapped potential here.
You may be losing out on this opportunity to your customers office print providers!
- Create customer loyalty with services
- Discover Opportunity before your competitor does
- Upgrade old/competitor hardware
- Secure single source supply
- Discover process that could be optimised
- Find laser label printing and replace with appropriate Thermal device
- Sell complimentary services and supplies/media
- Secure new accounts
- Find new locations in existing accounts
MPS in thermal printing creates differentiation
Zebra becomes the clear ‘hardware of choice’ for managed print providers.
Drive the value of the Print DNA portfolio for manageability and churn the base.
“Trusted advisor” status
Move customers towards an all-Zebra fleet for uniform management
Improve supplies to hardware revenue ratio matrix
How MPS changes the game for your customers !
MPS for Thermal printers enable users to procure and manage thermal printers and supplies in the same way they manage their multi-function office printers.
The substantial benefits include:
Visibility and Management
- Device and supplies visibility
- Minimize downtime with proactive alerts
- Remote diagnostics and management
- Increased fleet performance
- Reduced IT burden and admin costs
- Improved budgeting and forecasting predictability
- Automate supplies procurement
- Different financial models may be available to turn CapEx into OpEx
Security and Integration
- Simplify and standardize user experience across locations
- Optimize security settings
- Pre-empt problems and solve them faster
Top reasons why your customers should move to Thermal Managed Print Services (T-MPS)
Companies are quickly seeing the benefits of outsourcing printer support
of business employing Hardware-as-a-Service (HaaS) use it for printers.
CAGR increase in Managed Print Services globally.
Expected market by 2024.
Lower their Operating Costs
Optimize Printer Performance
Gain Unmatched Intelligent
Enhance Printer Secutity
Minimize IT Workload
Identify Device Refresh Needs
Reduce Re-labelling and Printing Bottlenecks
Maximize Visibility into Supplies Usage
How Does It Work?
Identify the right opportunity!
End User Challenges:
Questions to ask your customers: